If you have a child in years Reception to year 6, and you are in receipt of any of the following benefits you can apply for free school meals, which then enables your school to claim the pupil premium money to support your child’s education.
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
APPLY NOW! – COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND RETURN US ASAP.
(If you are successful in your claim you will receive the £50 voucher)
Children from Foundation stage to KS4 in state-funded schools are entitled to receive FSM